Antwerp Heliport is a civil heliport in the Antwerp control area, located along “De Schelde” on the south-side of Antwerp. Besides civil flights the heliport also accepts medical flights. All kind of helicopters are welcome during the day and night only on special request. Antwerp Heliport has its own fuel Loading bay (Jet A1 & Avgas) and maintenance and service area.
- Car parking is possible and at the owner’s risk. A taxi can be arranged by our staff, if requested at booking, at the responsibility and charge of the client.
- Aircraft parking and overnight parking is available at the owner’s risk. There is hangar space upon request subject to availability.
- Helicopters must request landing and parking in advance.
- The use of the PPR-log is mandatory and may be transmitted to Antwerp Heliport by phone, fax or mail.
- The PPR-log must always be acknowledged by Antwerp Heliport.
Jet A1 fuel and Avgas are available. Rotors-running refueling is not permitted.
- Landing fees: 35€ VAT included
- Overnight outside: 35€ VAT included
- Overnight inside (subject to availability): 70€ VAT included
- JET A1 and Avgas (contact us for our actual prices)
Download Antwerp Heliport’s PPR (Prior Permission Required) Form – EBAK
Phone: +32 (0)3 260 69 72
Fax: +32 (0)3 248 25 60